Monday, June 25, 2012

VIZIO E321VL BEST BUY

VIZIO E321VL BEST BUYFANTASIC entry-level HDTV!
When I raised the money to finally upgrade to an HDTV, I did quite a bit of research to decide which TV was the right one for me. A 32" set was the largest I could acommodate, and all of my research indicated that the Vizio E321VL was among the very best in its class. This TV meets all of my expectations, and then some. Setup is a breeze, and the picture is amazing. It lacks some of the features present on higher-priced models, such as internet connectivity, but things like that are a non-issue for me(I can easily stream movies and TV shows via my Xbox 360 instead). The sound is better than I expected based on some reviews, but I keep the set muted and use my 5.1 setup anyway, instead of the TV's speakers. The built-in digital tuner detected a good many channels that the decoder box Comcast sent me last year for my old TV did not, although some are duplicates. There are several picture mode pre-sets, and plenty of options for creating custom modes. Combining ease of use and outstanding performance, this TV really feels like a bargain at less than $300. 

No comments:

Post a Comment